Thursday, June 2, 2011

June 1, 2011

So last month did not go as I originally wanted...But then again- I wanted to be tall, thin, tan, skinny, with big boobs, have my masters degree and land a guy with a huge....wallet.... :) So overall, it's not like my goals were actually achievable in month!  With that said, I can't lie, I was still disappointed in my weight results.  But then I remembered that this was a busy month!  My birthday, Lydia's Birthday, 1 week of binge drinking--still, they are excuses.  I couldn't remember my previous measurements until I looked at them today, and when I did, I was actually pleased...

May 1st 
Weigh in: 183.2 pounds (gross)
Bust: 40 inches (whooooo only bonus to gaining weight-the girls get bigger without spending $5K)
Stomach: 37 inches
Hips: 43 inches
Jean size: 10/12 (so clearly some is muscle!)

June 1st

Weigh In: 180.5 lbs (still gross)
Bust: 39 inches... (Goodbye imaginary DD's)
Stomach: 36.5 inches
Hips:41 inches
Jean size: 10/12

So am I where I wanted to be?  Heck no, but I made some progress... I told a friend that I didn't feel like I was losing weight but I felt like I was shrinking some, and based off my inches, I'd say that was right.  I changed my diet yet again, and today is day 3 on it... I am liking it so far, and trying to make it as friendly as possible so that I do not cheat--- So far I have been able to talk myself out of jumping face first into Peanut Butter M&M's--although I did stare at them on the shelf at Target today for like 5 minutes trying to justify spending $2.99 on a bag "for work" if I "only ate a serving size".  They stayed at Target. 

I haven't had a drink since May 22-not that I am counting- and I am gonna keep it that way until the next birthday or some event comes up.  I think that is a big deal, because when I drink, nachos become "diet friendly"---drinking and eating is like beer goggles for men! 

I am going to try really hard this month to watch the little add on's that I put in my mouth...My adorable nephews are coming down for July 4th and we are having the family over to meet them... I want to be comfortable in a bathing suit so that I can spend every minute I have with them playing in the water and such-- Let's face it... I already have bikini visible tattoos, purple hair, and a nose ring... Let's not add on being fat here!  I am asking to be labeled the black sheep of the family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment