Thursday, June 23, 2011

Unexpected set back...

Unfortunately a few months ago I injured my back doing a leg workout and was out of commission for almost 6 weeks.  I was able to do some things but nothing at its full capacity... Well this week on Tuesday it happened again.  Boo!

I was instantly upset, and wanted to cry.  I've done really  good this month and don't wanna stop!  I taught class about 30 minutes after it happened and I was OK on the bike, however, I couldn't stand up straight when it was over.  I found coverage for my night class that night, and am taking about 4 days off until I have to teach again to give it some rest.

Already it feels a lot better now then it did the first time it happened, but I still have to be careful.  I am really hoping that I am able to finish this month strong... I was starting to feel really good, and I certainly don't wanna go backwards. 

Until then, I will need to focus on eating really good (I say this after I cheated and had California Pizza Kitchen Wednesday--I DID plan for it though!) and I officially broke my dry spell and had the most delicious little cocktail ever!  I made it 1 whole month!!!!  However, I am back to eating strict and not drinking as of Thursday... boring!

I have one full week until I weigh in... I will be weighing in on Thursday June 30th this month because I refuse to weigh in during the days that I work since I eat dinner at 1 am!  I can weigh 6 pounds different between a Sunday and Monday and I want to be as accurate as possible!  Most likely that will be my next post... Keep your fingers crossed!  Man do I want a good weigh in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment