Saturday, June 11, 2011

AdvoCare!!!

So I am officially an AdvoCare Distributor!  Distinguished professionals from the fields of nutrition, pharmacology, biology, kinesiology and medicine formulate nutritional solutions that are based on solid science and created with the highest-quality ingredients.

Take a look at the website www.advocare.com/11065556

If something sparks your interest, let me know... Any questions, let me know and I will get back with you personally ASAP with answers. 

The following are a few of my personal favorite products!

Meal Replacement Shakes- Chocolate is WAY good!  24g of protein, lots of fiber, and totally fills you up!

Catalyst- Protein in a pill format!  How great is that???  When your on the go or in between meals, pop three to maintain your metabolism and build lean muscle.

Herbal Cleanse- TRUST ME- Peaches and Cream is the way to go...Citrus... not so much... VERY VERY gentle and user friendly.  It's a 10 day program, so results are slower and nicer then an instant laxative.  Helps nutrients in your diet and other supplements absorb better.

Rehydrate- Amazing way to revitalize your water loss.  Hint: Take before you drink, and after = less of a hangover :) (sorry mom!)

MAX MNS-E- Total energy booster via vitamins.  I took this and felt amazing! 

Spark- Enhances mental focus and stimulates the brain.  Many people replace their coffee and/or soda with this.  I chose to use it mid-day for the added energy boost--- makes for an AMAZING spin class.

They do offer a bundle package with almost everything here, plus a few additional items.  I did the 24 day challenge without restricting my diet that much and lost 5 pounds and 1 inch off my belly.  I wish that I had been more strict because it is not uncommon at all for people to use this bundle package to jump start a healthier lifestyle and lose up to 20 pounds.  Come on, 24 days and 20 pounds?!?  Yes please!!!

I will offer discounts on an individual basis, so email/text/call me!

Ashleyelsebough@aol.com
386.747.8346

No comments:

Post a Comment