Thursday, June 23, 2011

Chest Workout

Let's face it, I am not a guy... I don't have that mentality, "I pick things up and put them down"... Therefore, chest day is probably my least favorite day.  I guess I would like it more if I noticed a huge difference, but I only do it to do it... Its not like I wake up and have these beautifully defined pecs--- I was born a female which means boobs, which means fat- Just a fact.  So while I do a decently long chest workout, here are only a few pictures of a couple things...

Bench Press-

I generally do 3 sets of however many reps I do, around 105 pounds... Wider spread hands to target what I politely call "Boob Fat" or "Arm Pit Fat" and bring the bar all the way down, touch my chest and all the way up.  I also do this on the decline bench and the incline bench but we didn't get pictures of those.



Chest Press-
This machine is a good one, but I will admit I do not always do.  A lot of guys tend to crowd around this one as if it was a hot naked girl, so I take advantage when it's free, and don't stress when it's not.  Gets a good burn going on the "Boob Fat" area.  I don't go to heavy-maybe up to 35 pounds each side? 





Chest Fly-
My favorite of them all!  Total "Arm Pit Fat" buster!  I do go heavy for these-anywhere between 100-145 pounds... I hate that stupid armpit fat...



Now for those of you who want to know if you have armpit fat... Stand in front of a mirror wearing only a bra, drop your hands to your sides... The "roll" that is between your armpit, and boob.... Yup that's what I sweetly call "Arm Pit Fat" or "Boob Fat"- I hate it.  It's one of those things that make me go "Ugh"

No comments:

Post a Comment