Saturday, May 7, 2011

End of Week 1

So, I feel OK about the first week.  Nothing fantastic, nothing horrible.  Found that eating good was very doable and was not a struggle, even with it being a PMS week.  I didn't have huge cravings, but I did allow myself one cheat meal.  The thing that got me the most was the drinking.  I can usually go weeks without having a drink, but I drank a glass of wine Sunday, 2 glasses Monday, 5 glasses Tuesday (girls night-leave me alone), and 6 beers Friday night!  Friday nights I usually work, so since I had one off, I had to do something fun.... A girlfriend was having a "I hate men" night, and it was National Tuba Day (serious face) so we decided to make the most of it... Now I will say, all but 3 of my beers were Michelob Ultra, so I still tried! 

I feel like I need to be more prepared with fruits/veggies for the nights I am at work.  If I get bored I get snacky--- I plan to cut up both fruits and veggies to have on hand next weekend.  I also strayed away from salads only for dinner, and I noticed a difference there. I still ate healthy but when you are eating carbs at 1 am for dinner, you feel bloated and tired-so back to rabbit food it is!  I did some new workouts this week and loved em!  I am going to work on a blog with my favorite exercises the next few weeks- gotta get Lydia to take some discreet pictures at the gym ha! 

Overall, I could have done better, I could have been more strict, but I didn't do bad, and I worked out hard!  This week is my birthday, so I am allowing Wednesday night to be a cheat night--- I will be back in the gym early Thursday am, and also a lot of Tuesday!  I refuse to not live my life- just gotta be careful with my choices.  Hoping to do better this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment